Hamilton Waste & Recycling Ltd has always recycled wood that has come into our recycling centers which was either segregated at source or mixed in a skip. This wood used to be sent onto third party wood processors.
Towards the end of 2015 Hamilton Waste & Recycling Ltd decided to develop a wood processing line themselves. This line comprises of:
- Powercreen 1800 Primary Shredder with overband magnet
- Doppstadt AK530 High Speed Shredder with overband magnet
- Eriez Eddy Currant Separator with rare earth drum magnet
- Sandvik QE341 screener on tracks with 3 way split
This has enable the company to shred wood waste down into various sizes and supply the following products:
- Animal Bedding
- Arena Surfacing
- Wood for wood board manufacturing
Hamilton Waste & Recycling Ltd have invested heavily in the wood processing operation. With this investment we are able to turn waste wood into a final product to the specification of the end user.